Balance and Flow
Kinesiology combines the science of muscle testing with modern day techniques and the philosophies of ancient Chinese Medicine.
In Chinese Medicine the Energy systems are known as Qi or Chi. The pathways of these energy systems run up and down the body and are called meridians. The Meridians have points in them called Acupuncture points.
As well as the Chinese, many cultures around the world have known and worked with the Body’s energy systems for thousands of years. In Kinesiology we refer to the Energy that flows in and around the body as our ‘Vital Force’. As this energy feeds and nourishes all parts of our body, our organs, tissues, cells etc… any disruptions to this flow of energy can manifest as disease or illness. The flow of this energy is maintained by keeping mental, emotional, spiritual and physical attributes in balance.
‘When you are in balance, life flows with more simplicity & ease….you have more energy, greater clarity and a better sense of SELF. Empowered with knowledge and understanding of the parts that make up ‘who you are’ and the effect this has on your physical health.’
- Narissa Harrison
How Kinesiology Works
Using a technique called muscle testing that involves applying gentle pressure to a main muscle as a tool for communication. Narissa can gather information about the patient’s overall health, working with the body to quickly and efficiently uncover concerns & identify root causes.
Working with the body on this level, Narissa can tap into the subconscious to discover the patient’s individual needs, assessing the whole person in order to address their unique concerns and restore balance and health.
In Summary, Kinesiology;
- identifies any underlying causes of physical symptoms
- creates clarity and awareness – gain a ‘fresh perspective’
- transforms the body from ‘negative’ condition to a ‘postive’ condition
- is supportive and nurturing
- educates with knowledge and understanding
- honours the ‘whole’ body
- opens the ‘lines’ of communication, creating greater connection to one’s self
- encourages you to care and listen to your body
- supportive when making changes
- creates an awareness and fulfillment of needs